Good deal at Lancaster archery for youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal at Lancaster archery for youth

This would make a good riser for someone getting started in archery or moving up from a youth bow. The samick limbs should also bolt right on and it would be a cheap way to upgrade or get started.
    While researching the Cartel sirius riser I found that Lancaster Archery had a rh victor riser on sale for $29.99 so I ordered one. Got my victor riser yesterday morning and put my 50# sage limbs on it. They fit perfect and bolt right in. I only had a string that was 1" too long so the brace height is too low. It appears to make a 66" to 67" bow. Had to run so only did a quick FD curve and will build a new string today and get a new FD curve and I'll shoot it through the chrono. Wish they would have had a left handed one because the limb pad angle would work with my longbow limbs
    Here's a picture of the riser from lancaster its a 24" aluminum riser and a picture of the fd curve which I will redo once I have time to build a shorter string.
    Picture of the 24" riser

Here's the quick FD curve

OK I built a new string and the bow ended up at 66" nock to nock and 49.43 lbs at 28". The six shot average with fingers and 28" draw was 165 fps with a 510 grain arrow for 10.32 gr per pound. It has a 12 strand 63" UltraCam string. Brace height was 7.5". It would make a good cheap starter bow or an upgrade from a youth bow. Stats and FD curve

Comment

Working...
    X