X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, rabbit..

Comment

I love my Palmer Bows.

I am partial since I'm buddies with him but never the less he makes a **** fine recurve that performs at the top of this list.

Mike will be at Vanderpool and you should talk with him if you're attending.

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
        Why don't y'all add some pics of your bows to the thread??? For that matter....everyone feel free to post pics of your bows from your favorite bowyer

My Bob Lee Heavyweight. I'll put it against any brand. Texas bow or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

texas bowers

Originally posted by selfbowman View Post
          yall don't forget me!!! I build selfbows . The real bows. Lol. Arvin
          true dat

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
            Yall don't forget me!!! I build Selfbows . The real bows. Lol. Arvin
            If I had had any inkling that a selfbow was what he was looking for, you know you would have been the first on my list!

Bisch
            Last edited by Bisch; 04-07-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I won't forget you Arvin. I want a self bow in the future.

Comment

I will get one. Just as soon as you make me a Flatbow 58" or shorter! [emoji12]

Comment

Ragin, if Arvin makes you a flat bow you have to post lots of pics.

This is the Bow Roland Jenkins made. There was a recent post of another bow he did that was VERY beautiful as well. Don't just look good, but shoot good too. Roland is a really nice guy and seemed to fit the bow to me quite well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to mention that this is the bow I have been trying to do some challenge shots with. I keep hitting the shells, just not the primer. I can dance a ring around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                      Ragin, if Arvin makes you a flat bow you have to post lots of pics.

This is the Bow Roland Jenkins made. There was a recent post of another bow he did that was VERY beautiful as well. Don't just look good, but shoot good too. Roland is a really nice guy and seemed to fit the bow to me quite well.

Roland makes great bows. And he's a nice guy. I'm only about 30 minutes from him thru the national forest.

Comment

Where is Roland Jenkins place?? Does he have a website??

Comment

Roland does not have a website that I know of. he is in East Tx somewhere. If you send a PM to "Sam" on here, he can give you his number.

Bisch

Comment

Texas Bowyers??

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Roland does not have a website that I know of. he is in East Tx somewhere. If you send a PM to "Sam" on here, he can give you his number.

Bisch

No he doesn't. He's on the SW side outside town in Huntsville.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks. That 713 area code might mean he's close to me!

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
                                Awesome. Thanks. That 713 area code might mean he's close to me!

He lives in Huntsville.

Comment

Working...
                                X