Vanderpool count down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
    Lots of good shooting out there this weekend. Anyone know when the scores will be up?

They have been getting them up fast this year. I checked this morning, and they are not posted yet.

Bisch

Comment

good shooting
      I shot my best in RCO with a 411. I guess no buckle for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        I can't keep up with most of it because I can't hear good. Shiloh Butts won men's selfbow. Rusty Horn won all the other men's classes (except seniors because he is still much of a baby to qualify for that class ), and the men's overall. I got 2nd in RCW, 3rd in RCO, 6th in Selfbow, 6th in Composite, 7th in LBW, and 9th in LBO.

Bisch
        Bisch! You forgot to mention that you won a buckle for biggest hanging booger!

Just joking with ya, hope to see you at Chester. We need to shoot a round together.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
          How did you do on the elk ? I shot a zero. I think I now hate that elk. The smoker round was good I liked it very challenging. I am ready for next years shoot , new location and challenges .
          Went 2 for 3 on the elk. On the last round the old recurve didn't quite have the umph. It was right on line but just low!

Comment

jeff murray took 10th place in composite class.. but i did ten ring the ELK...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
              jeff murray took 10th place in composite class.. but i did ten ring the ELK...

LOL

I have to admit it..........I was a witness to that 10! Good shot Jeff!

Bisch

Comment

A 10 on the Elk is some great shooting, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                X