Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Recurve Championship - mark your calendars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Recurve Championship - mark your calendars!

We have moved this shoot to late April from it's former mid-summer date. Please spread the word in your corner of the trad community. Hope to see you there!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TXrecurvejpg.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	25083417

Thanks for the heads up john

Comment

Thanks for the flyer. Calendar now marked.

Comment

thanks for the update.

Comment

Already got it on my calander, and planning on coming up!

Bisch

Comment

It is not on the flyer but we just got approval from the city to allow primitive camping on-site that weekend. There are no electrical hookups (generators are fine) but you can bring a camper and generator or a tent. There is a limited number of spots so let me know if you plan to camp and I will reserve you a spot.

Comment

Just bringing this back to the top - two weeks away!

Comment

I will be there all day Saturday!

Bisch

Comment

Shoot is this weekend so I'm bringing it TTT one more time. Forecast for Fri/Sat/Sun is clear skies and highs around 80* so the course should be dried out by then. Y'alll come!

Comment

Texas Recurve Championship Shoot - April 23rd & 24th, 2016 @ Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club

Shoot Reminder, see attached flyer, 8am start both days, card in by 5pm Saturday, all cards in by 1pm Sunday, awards to immediately follow.

Also if you would like to help set up for this shoot, we will be setting up the course on Friday, April 22nd, at 7am. Any and all help is greatly appreciated and you can shoot (1) round for free for lending a hand and volunteering to set up.

Weather outlook shows a beautiful day on Saturday with a possiblity of some rain Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

ALSO NOTE: The Static, Field and 3D Practice ranges will be closed Friday thru Sunday for this shoot for safety reasons. The static range will be open for archers competing in the Recurve Championship Shoot. If you have any questions, please contact me via email at hubbace@live.com or call/text at (817) 709-7169.

Thank you,
                    Chuck Hubbard - Cowtown Bowmen President

Comment

Went out yesterday and picked lanes and we'll be setting the 40 targets tomorrow - should be another great course! We have gotten a ton of rain but the property drains pretty well and there will be lots of sunshine between now and Saturday to dry things out. Y'all come!

Comment

Weather was perfect and we had a nice turnout - about 80 rounds shot over two days. I got to meet some TBHers for the first time - thanks to all the out-of-towners who made the trip! I will post results tomorrow.

Comment

It was once again a great setup by the Cowtown crew! I shot pretty poorly, but it was not because of the setup of the course!

Bisch

Comment

Scores are up

CLICKITY CLICK

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              It was once again a great setup by the Cowtown crew! I shot pretty poorly, but it was not because of the setup of the course!

Bisch
                              FYI, Rusty has your buckle. Said he would bring it to you so I did not have to mail it. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X