TRADITIONAL trade/gift thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRADITIONAL trade/gift thread

First, PLEASE don't ruin this if you are not a stickbow shooter. Just don't. Keep your stuff in classifieds.

And no for sale ads, please. If you want to buy something from someone, take it to PM. No $$ here, please.

Anyway, I have a shooting glove and 2 bow stringers I'd like to give to someone who is teaching new shooters, or someone who needs such and is short of cash.

If the latter, no need to embarrass yourself, just PM me your shipping address.

I have a few dozen 26" wood arrows made by the woodie-master Rob Green available for trade.

My draw length has outgrown them.

Got a 62" SBD skinny recurve string, like new. Next to a Barbee, this is IT.

And 3 new 170g screw-in Snuffer broadheads.

I can't get enough GT 5575s, arrows or bare shafts, at least 28.25" Good fixed-blade knives might also tempt me.

Whatchoo got?

Joe

Hey Joe,

Check your pm.

Comment

I have about 700 50-55 rose city shafts, 18 snuffer 160s, 20 beman 500s for???

Comment

Man, that's a lot of shafts! POC?

Joe

Comment

Yes sir! Got a good deal on them, so I snagged them

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
            I have about 700 50-55 rose city shafts, 18 snuffer 160s, 20 beman 500s for???
            What are you looking for or interested in I'd like two dozen or so of the Rose City shafts

Comment

Shoot me a pm or text 3034899572. They are to weak for me, so I'd like to move them

Comment

How long are the 500's?

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
                  Shoot me a pm or text 3034899572. They are to weak for me, so I'd like to move them
                  I texted you

Comment

me to

Comment

500s are full length

Comment

I've got some quickee quivers looking for wood arrow supplies

Comment

Working...
                        X