No announcement yet.

Target 30 at canyon lake tbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, That is singing my praises, happy to do it too, I don't get near enough to be proud of... never said I have a problem with that and I don't believe Fuzzy said he had a problem with anyone else doing it either...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Dog View Post
      ....Just got annoyed by the fact that guys who really can shoot don't brag about it while BB makes one good shot and is immediately singing his own praises.
      Originally posted by moreammo View Post
      Ha, That is singing my praises, happy to do it too, I don't get near enough to be proud of... never said I have a problem with that and I don't believe Fuzzy said he had a problem with anyone else doing it either...
      really?

A guy starting a thread sharing his feat = bashed...
      A guy making said exact same feat his avatar = praised...

i guess what annoyed ol fuzzy was you posed in your pic & BB didn't...
      (but he's buddy, so Im sure it makes some kinda sense to you)
      Last edited by Crazy Horse; 03-20-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Well, Lets be clear, I am not in the group of guys that can shoot

He is also definitely my buddy, you are right in that regard.

I am also not bashing BB, I said it was a good shot no matter the distance, my other comment is a joke between BB and I.

Yes, I know you meant my friend bashed him, and that is between the two of them... which is what I was getting at with the "...anyone else doing it either...".

My only goal of coming on here tonight was to stand up and say he has friends, good ones, He is also more than a comment you disagree with.

I'm done saying what I have to say, feel free to have the last word sir. Perhaps one day we can shoot together, I am sure you would wipe the floor with me, but I bet we would have a good time in the process.

Jon
        Last edited by moreammo; 03-20-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moreammo View Post
          ...but I bet we would have a good time in the process.
          ...and thus is the nature of BB's thread.

BB posted a feat he is proud of...sharing it with his GS friends...for us to be proud of him too & be apart of his moment.

We support our brothers for there feats, not bash them...and that is my point.

PS - beer on me anytime Jon.

Comment

I just posted the pic cuz I'm one of those archers that has an easier time with far shots. But I can be a brash person at times and have been brash towards fuzzy dog. I will apologize for that, but still will shoot with him. So let's kiss and make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              PS - beer on me anytime Jon.
              Second rounds on me bud.

Bow buddy, mmwaa. Have a good night brother. See you in Vanderpool.

Comment

Bow Buddy. Thanks. My apologies likewise.

Jon, thank you very much. I'm proud to call you my friend and appreciate the support.

Crazy Horse et al. A long time ago a wise man told me that if someone's seems to be doing something really stupid there are two possibilities. One is that he's really stupid. The other is that he knows something you don't that would explain things. He also said to be sure you've eliminated 1 before you rely on 2. Now while I truly appreciate y'all taking time out of your busy schedules to advise me on how to act, I had a good mother and a daddy and am not looking for replacements. Thank you.

Comment

Fuzzy can I give you a hug

Comment

How about a handshake?

Comment

Will work

Comment

Working...
                      X