Osage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osage!

Neighbor Cutting down a Large Osage tree Ive been eyeballing for the last twenty Years, I'm gonna salvage whatever I can and season for Riser Blocks
    Attached Files

That's a lot of risers.

Comment

Yep, that's a lot of risers!!!

Bisch

Comment

I cut and burn that stuff all the time. Is there any reason to try and save some of it? Would anyone want any certain size or part of the tree? Always wondered that when I was burning it.

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
          I cut and burn that stuff all the time. Is there any reason to try and save some of it? Would anyone want any certain size or part of the tree? Always wondered that when I was burning it.
          Too funny

Comment

Wasn't really trying too make a joke but I guess it kind of sounds that way. I really wondered if there was a market for it or if someone would actually want it. It's mainly considered junk wood here but does make good bows.

Comment

The pickup bed of le Grand hernia

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                The pickup bed of le Grand hernia
                ahaha no kidding

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                  Its just the king of bow wood thats all...nothing special. Its actualy worth some cash if its straight and split out right.

Comment

Working...
                  X