• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three

Comment

Both and still have trouble.

Comment

1.5. Left handed, left eye dominate but shoot right handed. I draw with both open then half close the left and shift focus to the right. Just works better for me than using just one.

Comment

Two

Comment

Two

Comment

Originally posted by Gunswayne View Post
              1.5. Left handed, left eye dominate but shoot right handed. I draw with both open then half close the left and shift focus to the right. Just works better for me than using just one.
              I will have to try this, I am currently a 1 eye shooter, but my and your situation is identical.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                Dose (since you're writing in code).
                Might wanna check again?

Comment

Bottom line: if shooting a traditional bow instinctively, your brain will compensate for any consistent release point. In other words, if you draw right handed and anchor at the right corner of your mouth and consistently have both eyes open (even though you might be left eye dominant) then your brain will factor in the dominance of your left eye and automatically bring your bow hand where it needs to be to hit the bullseye. The brain just needs to see the arrows going in for a while. May take a few hundred or may take half a dozen.

Comment

2 during the draw cycle, 1 as settle into anchor and frame the shot.

I have no depth perception due to birth defect, so closing one eye prevents an accidental shift in focus at the release. It allows me to focus on the target throughout follow through.

Comment

2 eyes, easier to follow flight and movement to me, without creating other bad habits.
                      That said, when I rifle hunt it just depends on the shot if I use two or one, and the brief, trying gap method, of shooting my recurve I used one to more focus down the shaft.

Comment

Two, ...I need all the help I can get! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

two

Comment

Comment

2 unless the light is bad can't see , then I will close one a hope for the best .

Comment

Working...
                              X