No announcement yet.

Sling Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mean to hijack, but could a guy load the pouch, bite it, and shoot that way?

Sounds like fun, and as was said, cottontails don't take much killing. I actually scared one to death with a close miss one time with an arrow. Hit just under him, he jumped straight up and came down dead.

They are sure-enough high-strung. Tasty too. Green chile rabbit stew. Mmm.

Squirrels, otoh, are about the toughest animal on the planet, pound for pound.

Sometimes a perfect head shot just seems to make them mad. :-)

Equally tasty, though.

Joe
    Last edited by RoyseCity; 02-21-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I don't see how they are any better than a wrist rocket. Which I still have and shoot with my scouts now and then.
      Just something different and I can put it in my pocket at the ranch. Any other places to get more info or do you have any reccomendations? I'll take all the help I can get

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I don't see how they are any better than a wrist rocket. Which I still have and shoot with my scouts now and then.
        Oh it seems that those guys are just as in love with their slingshots as we are with our bows. Pretty ones, wood ones, plastic ones, aluminum ones etc.

And the fast and light ammo and slow and heavy ammo conflict abounds there too.

And the bands are a combination of our strings and bow limbs. You match ammo weight with band strength. You can OVER and UNDER power your ammo with bands that are too STRONG or too WEAK.

As with any shooting weapon physics is king.

Yeah, I think I will like it too.

I have a kick butt blow gun that I really need to spend more time with too.

If you can shoot it I like it.

Comment

Working...
        X