New Ammo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ammo!

I love it when I get home from work and my new ammo has arrived. My wife even unpacks it for me.

Pretty

Comment

You loaded up nicely.

Comment

Baller....

Comment

Nice!

Bisch

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Good looking ammo. :-)
                Get a chance to shoot a few today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  Good looking ammo. :-)
                  Get a chance to shoot a few today?
                  Had to shoot them in the dark but I got it done. I love these Easton Axis arrows. They are tough to pull because they seem to stick 3 inches deeper than my GT's.
                  Was worried because they can only add 75 grains of brass up front and I normally shoot 100. Shot them with my normal 100 grain field tips and they fly like darts. Both my recurve and longbow favor the same arrows. Deer are starting to show back up at my sets so hopefully I draw blood soon.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                    Had to shoot them in the dark but I got it done. I love these Easton Axis arrows. They are tough to pull because they seem to stick 3 inches deeper than my GT's.
                    Was worried because they can only add 75 grains of brass up front and I normally shoot 100. Shot them with my normal 100 grain field tips and they fly like darts. Both my recurve and longbow favor the same arrows. Deer are starting to show back up at my sets so hopefully I draw blood soon.
                    Sounds like you don't need them, but they do make 100gr HIT inserts for the Axis arrows!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      Sounds like you don't need them, but they do make 100gr HIT inserts for the Axis arrows!

Bisch
                      That's weird. I asked them and they told me only 50 or 75 grain inserts for those arrows.

Comment

Easton only makes the 75/50 gr breakoff inserts. These 100gr inserts are not Easton brand. Did you get those arrows from 3Rivers?

Bisch

Comment

Very nice. Now you are ready to shoot some 3D in the spring too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Easton only makes the 75/50 gr breakoff inserts. These 100gr inserts are not Easton brand. Did you get those arrows from 3Rivers?

Bisch
                            I get all my arrows from 3Rivers. They didn't offer me a 100 grain option.
                            Who makes the 100 grain inserts you are talking about. They fly great so I don't think I will need more than the 75.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                              X