No announcement yet.

Y'all sit with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really a low blow brother, hang in there, that's the highs and lows of bow hunting!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Clay!!!

Bisch

Comment

In for a morning set. Had a doe and a shooter coming in and a yote shows up to Jack that up. Maybe they'll be back.

Comment

Good luck, Lance!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post
            In for a morning set. Had a doe and a shooter coming in and a yote shows up to Jack that up. Maybe they'll be back.
            You weren't kidding about the yotes! Good gravy, that would drive me absolutely crazy.

Comment

Been covered up for 2 hours. Slow now. I got about an hour before the wind changes and I'll have to bail. Lots of action and shot opportunitys on spikes. But no shooters. This trophy hunting is getting old. Gonna try to hold out a few more sets, then I'm going back to my roots! MEAT HUNTER!!!!

Comment

Haha! Meat hunting is good!!!!

On another note, what is the Frankenstein scar on your hand from? That looks like it might have hurt just a bit!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Haha! Meat hunting is good!!!!

On another note, what is the Frankenstein scar on your hand from? That looks like it might have hurt just a bit!

Bisch

Back in the day I was a lion and bear trainer with the circus........... Lol, it's just a scratch from hanging stands the other day. Guess it just looks bad in the pic.

Comment

Lets see a pic with your head in a lions mouth!!!

Bisch

Comment

Good luck guys! Just caught up on reading this thread and looks like y'all are covered in deer. Hated to read about the wounded 8pt but I've been there before as I'm sure many other hunters have as well. Keep your chin up and keep hunting!

Comment

Headed back in to a south wind set for the evening. Hope they move good this afternoon.

Comment

Luck!
                          Been an awesome read so far!!

Comment

Shoot something lol

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                              Shoot something lol

You know I'm trying brother! I got about 2 more sets in me trying for good horns then I'm going after backstrap!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck this evening.... and yeah... shoot something!

Comment

Working...
                                X