• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuned in

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck Shiloh and hope you connect on a big one there. The hunts there are my favorite one to go on. Have they made any changes with Bill Starry gone? I am sure the briefing was different. I will miss his stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
          Good luck Shiloh and hope you connect on a big one there. The hunts there are my favorite one to go on. Have they made any changes with Bill Starry gone? I am sure the briefing was different. I will miss his stories.

No sir, all is about the same. Ryan (new resources manager) gave the big speech yesterday morning during the briefing. When he was done, he came walking up and shook my hand and asked how he did, to which I said "okay I guess". He just smiled and said he's not quite as funny as bill so he's gonna have to work on his humor!

Well I'm perched 18ft up now. First clear morning we've had in over a week. Seen a stud of a deer driving in so hopefully it will be a good day

Comment

Good luck to you and your crew!!!

Comment

Seen a little rut action early on. Had two squirrels chasing each other everywhere not long after first light.
              Also after yesterday evenings monsoon, my stand is now situated in a nice swamplike setting. Feels like I'm hunting Louisiana or Mississippi

Comment

Good luck, Shiloh!

Bisch

Comment

least ya could of called and invited me to dinner at pete's

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Well, stepdad and I both blanked this morning. Looked over a fire brake along the backside of the Timber I was hunting and there was a lot of fresh tracks. I'm afraid where I sat this morning, even thought there are more acorns than 1000 deer could eat in a lifetime, is not going to pan out to well after the rain since most all of it is ankle deep in water now.
                      Stepdad is moving this evening to another set we hung yesterday that's a lil better for the wind we have, and I'm going to take our spare stand up to the fire brake and hang it for this evening as soon as I smash a sandwich or three! Hopefully this evening will be more eventful

Comment

Good luck bud

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck and keep after them.

Comment

In.. good luck!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Working...