No announcement yet.

Wish me luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck! I will be sending a prayer for you before bed buddy!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        Sounds great Kirby, hope you get it. Good grief, that blond gal in your avatar, is that your daughter? If it is she has growed like a weed! I bet your son has sprouted up also, been a long time since I've seen them.
        That is my little girl and my boy has passed her up on the height range.
        If i grt this place ill make sure to send you the address and the gate unlocked.
        it would be good to have a few or a bunch of folks over to do a little shootin.

Comment

Stay positive Kirby and it will happen for you.

Comment

Sure hope it works out for you. That sounds like a great spot.

Comment

I'm trying to stay positive....and get a little sleep.
              Have not been this stressed in a long time. I guess it's supposed to be like this.

Comment

Good luck Kirby.

Comment

Best of luck to ya. Having your own property is the best feeling in the world. My Wife and I started with 1 acre here in SE Texas and over the past 30 years, we now have 100 acres of our own with Nat'l Forest access on my Southern boundary. A great feeling for sure.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
                    Best of luck to ya. Having your own property is the best feeling in the world. My Wife and I started with 1 acre here in SE Texas and over the past 30 years, we now have 100 acres of our own with Nat'l Forest access on my Southern boundary. A great feeling for sure.

Doug
                    Now that would be paradise for sure. Nat. Forest makes that 100 feel like 10's of thousands i bet.
                    This place i hoping to get has a very large ranch at the back fence.
                    Neighbors all have 10-30 ac. I probably wont hunt it but my kids just might get their first kills on it. It will be so nice to be able to work on the kids shooting and woodsman skills with out having to drive to the lease.
                    Dove hunt the pond 200 feet from the back porch. Hell, just take a walk through the woods anytime i want....Lord Please let this lady accept my offer

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck sir.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck with the negotiations!

Comment

Good Luck Sir - Keep your head up and stay positive

Comment

Working...
                                X