X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Shiloh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandgolf View Post
      Great Job Shiloh ! Hope yu use my named arrow on something as nice as that zebra!!--

Dano
      I know whose arrow it was, but I ain't tellin' ! Shiloh will do all the story telling!

Bisch

Comment

SWEET!!!! Congrats on the LDPs. Thanks for taking us along with you!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to both of y'all!

Comment

Wish I was there

Comment

Awesome stuff.

Comment

Hello all! To say this place is incredible would be an understatement. Although hunting overall was slower today it is still amazing to see how many animals these lands hold.
                There should be more LDPs, but we have both found out how relentless these critters are. Sahara dropped a bit low today an a blesbuck and just grAzed it's leg so no harm done. I however got a lesson on "impala 101" as my ph sAid. I'll try to get the video from him and upload when we get back. I'll be chasing nyala primarily tomorrow and Sahara is going to be after a big kudu I saw yesterday. Really really holding she gets a crack at him!
                Anyhow, it's actually 3am here. For some reason, and they said it would happen, when about 2am rolls around, I've been wide awake! Tried to get back to sleep but tonight for some reason I just can't! Service ain't great so I'll be happy if this goes thru, but will continue to send Bisch updates to keep y'all posted! (Thanks again brother!)
                Thanks for keeping up and following along on this journey! I've heard it forever, if you come over here once, you'll be trying to get back over here before u even leave and they are right!! I'm doing my absolute best to hold back as much as I can, but some of these critters that were not on my radar before are sure tempting me hard now!! Just gotta hold strong cause d hate to be divorced before I left Africa!!

Comment

That is awesome! Beautiful Zebra man congrats

Comment

That is too Dang cool x2 on the who's arrow lol
                    Cough cough little john

Comment

Congrats Shiloh I new it would not take you long to catch up. Arvin

Comment

Congrats on nice animals so far! Keep it up. Looking forward to plenty of hunting stories.

Ellis

Comment

So jealous!! Congrats and continued good luck.
                          Rusty

Comment

Wow, congrats to both of you. Keep the pics coming.

Arvin, are you getting pretty excited about your trip now???

Comment

Thanks for the pics and Semi-Live hunt. Congrats

Comment

Following. I am 18 days away from "wheels up" to Limpopo!

Comment

Working...
                                X