No announcement yet.

Bow build , napping, shoot etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for those that missed this event you missed a great one. For the first one to put on, I think the Weavers had a pretty good turn out. They had a fantastic 3-D course to shoot and some out standing self bow bowyers as well as flintnappers to guide the misguided. It was great seeing old friends as well as making new ones and the stories told and laughed at made great memories. For those that may not know, not only was this a traditional get to gather, it was also to benefit the Weavers church, a very worthy cause. Thanks Deb and Arvin for allowing the public in on such a great time.

Comment

Ditto, what trad"DOC"53 said! Deb and Arvin hosted a great weekend! The course was great, the bow building and napping tutelage was great, but most of all, what a great group of people! Fantastic! Thanks again, Deb and Arvin, for a fantastic event!

LD

Comment

I'm going to plan on making it next year, sounds like a great weekend.

Comment

I echo those above, it was great seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and putting faces to Tbh handles. I will definitely go again.

Comment

Had a great time. Great to visit with old and new friends. Got home 2 or 3 hours ago. Everything unloaded and put away. Pooped and hungry.

Comment

Man, it looks like I missed a really great time! I will do whatever I can to make the next one!

Bisch

Comment

The Butler clan had a great time. It was awesome to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones. Chunky it was a pleasure to finally meet you and hear some of your incredible hunting stories. Thanks Arvin and Deb for letting us have so much fun.

Comment

wished I could have made it down. Maybe next year Arvin. That's how OJAM started, hope it grows.

Comment

Had a Great time at Arvin & Debs place . Saw some old friends and met some new ones. Wished I'd met " Chunky ". Didn't know he was there. Although my bow "Cessna" didn't make it , I had a great time! I know "Cessna " will be recycled into some fine knife handles , that Robert makes . Thanks Arvin and Deb !

Comment

Working...
                    X