No announcement yet.

First robinhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome I have only done it once by accident. An it wasn't my arrow whoops lol

Comment

You gotta hate when that happens but can't help but grin at the same time lol

Comment

nice

Comment

Good shooting! I've done it a few times with carbons but I've never been able to get a wood arrow to split all the way down or even much past the fletching.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
            Thanks everyone. I've been bowhunting since I was around 12. Picked up this recurve a few months back and haven't touched my compound since. It nearly seems like magic when your arrow hits right where your lookin. I didn't really know where to start and bought a Rick Welch dvd that fella knows what hes talking about. Probably won't even carry my compound next year.
            This right here is what makes traditional so much fun! Congrats !

Comment

Good shooting! Dead deer for sure. No Robinhood here yet (ruined a nock once, but arrow didn't stick in).

Comment

Here is the evidence from my last recurve robin hood. Its split the carbon on the back on the arrow lodged in the knock. I've only been shooting for a couple months, but I've already shot 3 arrows in two. I wish it was actually fun like you think it would be - but it's just expensive and annoying!!!

Last edited by rockmesteady; 02-22-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Ok...maybe I can get the picture to work this time:

Comment

Sorry for the loss and happy for the good shooting.

Comment

Been shooting for years and I am still waiting for my first.

Comment

Working...
                      X