Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys!

Comment

My buddies went to a 3D shoot today, and I could not go. I did get to slip away this afternoon to a blind, and put a perfect 12 on this big old doe!

Hard to follow that buck that Manuel got, but I am happy with her. She went about 70yds and I watched her topple over! The entrance hole is on the side you see, and it is low, where the big red blob is.

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 12-19-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        My buddies went to a 3D shoot today, and I could not go. I did get to slip away this afternoon to a blind, and put a perfect 12 on this big old doe!

Hard to follow that buck that Manuel got, but I am happy with her. She went about 70yds and I watched her topple over! The exit hole is on the side you see, and it is low, where the big red blob is.

Bisch
        Bisch, there seriously aint going to be anything left for the rest of us if you keep headed to the woods.

Congrats buddy

Comment

2015 Trad Harvest Thread!

This is what my opening day 8 point looke like on a form

Comment

Dang, he is awesome, Kirby! I bet he will look real good with skin!

Are you mounting him yourself?

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on the big ol slick head Bisch!

Comment

Dang Bisch I bet she never figured out where that yellow jacket came from!
                Nice shot!

Comment

Good on ya Bisch on a nice fat slick head! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Dang, he is awesome, Kirby! I bet he will look real good with skin!

Are you mounting him yourself?

Bisch
                    Yes sir i am planning on mounting it myself. 20 years ago i taught myself a little taxidermy and did several deer but never one for myself

Comment

Nice shooting Jerry! Congrats on the doe and a full freezer.

Comment

It did not feel right calling myself a traditional archer until I killed something. 2 1/2 months of trying and it is finally done. Now my Sarrels Puma needs a kill. Gonna get one for Bob before the season ends.

Comment

Way to go Mike!!!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

Way to get it done, speck!!!!!

Congrats on the first, and I'll bet you are totally hooked now, huh?

And btw, you were a traditional archer. Now you are a traditional hunter!!!

Bisch
                            Last edited by Bisch; 12-20-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Waydago Speck

Comment

Congrats, feels great doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X