2015 Trad Harvest Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Village View Post
    Great shot and awesome photo! Was it intentional that your fletchings match the wildflowers?
    Just noticed that! 😂

And shot was at 35yds. I was lucky today for sure!

Comment

Congrats! Awesome picture!

Comment

Well, looks like I'm slacking again on my congrats to all you natural born trad killers congrats on all the animals, keep them coming!

Comment

Congrats on the bird, PIG KILLER!

Bisch

Comment

First real hog for me! Crept through Granger at around 8 this morning, 30 minutes later I spotter a big black object in a fallen trees branches. Snuck to 10 yards, yup, hog, arrow away. Thanks Rob for the arrows! And a thank you to Paul, granger is a jungle right now and that quiver worked awesome sneaking up on this little lady.
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Dylan! Its not a Turkey, but it will feed you a bit longer...

Comment

Congrats, Dylan! That's a nice Texas souvenir to get before you leave

Comment

Got a 50 pounder today at Granger PHL.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Big congrats for the Granger Stickbow hog kills! I've been wanting to get back to Granger so, so long and haven't made it over there yet. Maybe, I can make the Meat and Potatoes hunt towards the end of April.

Did yall encounter any snakes? I've heard that there have been some close calls with snakes, already this year. I really need to get me some snake boots!

Comment

Big CONGRATS to Dylan and Carnage68 on your hogs.

Dylan, that's a sow? She got good teeth for a sow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
                        First real hog for me! Crept through Granger at around 8 this morning, 30 minutes later I spotter a big black object in a fallen trees branches. Snuck to 10 yards, yup, hog, arrow away. Thanks Rob for the arrows! And a thank you to Paul, granger is a jungle right now and that quiver worked awesome sneaking up on this little lady.
                        Now your really hooked , no turning back now!

Comment

First hog of the weekend. I want to dedicate this pic to Bisch because he loves it!

Comment

Snake and I put the smack down on some biggons 200# +Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	24374187

Comment

My pig from Trad hog hunt 2015.

Comment

Nice ones fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X