Clear All

How many lbs are you pulling?

That arrow is flying FAST, awesome!

Comment

Good video what camera u using

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
        Yes why
        The rest sounded very loud, and that arrow was quick!

Comment

Great video.

Comment

oh good...I'm not the only one with deer from the matrix movies...

hang in there...or at least that's what everyone has told me....so why not! haha..

great set up!

Comment

Must have been a really still, quiet day because they definitely seemed to hear you draw. I'd be interested in poundage and type of bow also, cuz the arrow looked wayyy fast.

Comment

Wow they were all over you, that is crazy! I didn't hear you make much noise.. Strange, but happens to everyone!

Comment

I think they saw you draw. That arrow was fastt and loud, sounded like a Star Wars Blaster firing lol.
                  And I agree, that would have been a very high hit, had you connected. But it sure did look fun.

Comment

Lol, you know the jig is up when the whole group suddenly stops in their tracks and looks up at you. Sorry you didn't connect but I'd guess they either heard you (I could hear you drawing on the video) or saw the movement, maybe both. Once they suspected something was up that became a very tough shot to make.

BTW, that heavy shaky breathing after the shot was a nice touch...very realistic.

Comment

I was 55# longbow by Roy Hall and gt55/75 traditional . the camera is kodak play sport it was heart racing can't wait till next time [ATTACH]662714[/[ATTACH]662715[/
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                        Did your arrow drag on the rest squick they had your number a full 3 seconds prior to release
                        This for sure!

Comment

I got a sound to

Comment

Put a light coat of tire gel on your shafts. it'll quiten down your draw.

Comment

They heard you draw.

Here's a slow motion clip of the shot.
                              I do believe that arrow slapped her on the back of the head.
                              Maybe not, but sure looks like it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
                                Put a light coat of tire gel on your shafts. it'll quiten down your draw.
                                I am trying that

Comment

Working...
                                X