First Shot Challenge - week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Shot Challenge - week 2

I guess I won the first one so here is target #2. Just cut the top off a can, remove the tab and stick it on your target face. Closest to the center of the hole wins. Adults shoot from 15 yards, kids from 10. Contest ends Saturday at midnight. Hope everybody gives it a try!

Is this trad only or any kind of bow? I'm in mood for that one. Did a straw yesterday and there's a thread posted up from yesterday. I was challenged by a TBHer on FB and it is fun friendly competition!

Comment

There was some great shooting last week. Lets see if somebody can dethrone this guy.

Comment

A straw, that's pretty impressive... I could not even see a straw past 5 yards.

The FSC is a trad deal... You can play for fun I reckon, the prizes stay here though, lol.

Comment

Does a youth recurve bow count?!? I have a compond bow but I want to play!!!!

This girl couldn't do the straw thing if I tried!!! HaHaHa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastornado View Post
            Does a youth recurve bow count?!? I have a compond bow but I want to play!!!!

This girl couldn't do the straw thing if I tried!!! HaHaHa!!
            If you take the shot with a recurve or longbow or selfbow it will count. It does not matter if it is an adult or youth bow!

Bisch

Comment

Yay! I'll give it a try!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastornado View Post
                Yay! I'll give it a try!! Thanks!!!
                Cool deal! Good luck.

Comment

I just tunned these girls for my recurve this morning. I'm happy with the results.

Shot 2&3 where right around there too.

Comment

Good shooting, Manuel!

Bisch

Comment

Good shooting. My shot was about 1 1/2" south of where I needed it to be so I didn't even bother with a pic...

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
                        Good shooting. My shot was about 1 1/2" south of where I needed it to be so I didn't even bother with a pic...
                        That's all part of the game! You got to show the pic with the not so good shots too!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          That's all part of the game! You got to show the pic with the not so good shots too!

Bisch
                          Ha! I would've but I couldn't get the picture on here from my phone

Comment

Good shot(s)

Comment

Picture this, 5 o'clock 1/4" from the can top, lol.

I did not take my camera out in the rain.

I like the can target I did not know they had the little tab in back to hold it to a target.

Comment

Working...
                              X