Sarrels T/D longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarrels T/D longbow

I just got off the phone with Bob Sarrels,my bow is finally ready.This is my first bow I ever had made.I ordered it back in september and have been chomping at the bits ever since.
    I had Bob make a 58'' take down with osage riser and mesquite limbs with bamboo core.I was worried about such a short bow,but shot Steve Shedd's out of a pop up and tree stand and knew I had to have one.I will try and post pics if I can figure out how.Hope to use it at Texas Shootout and at Fudd hunt.

Im headed to his shop on Thursday to order one- It will be a long couple of months waiting on it.

Comment

Glad to hear that it is finally done!!!You may not want to get a string for that recurve after you get this bow.
      Chris Kiefner

Comment

I did not know Bob was making a T/D longbow? Wow, that is really cool. Need to take a look.

Comment

Congrats, that gonna be one sweet bow...

Comment

Mine is a T/D longbow.....been to Africa

Comment

That is one sweet bow, I handled Steves at one of the shoots this summer and it was nice. I bought 2 of bobs bows in august and havent touched a recurve since.

Comment

Simply put, Bob is the one I want to build my next bow. Just don't know when I'll be able to do it. I like the Sierra one piece very much.

Comment

I am trying to upload photos,but must not be computer savvy enough.I will get my youngest to do it for me later tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X