No announcement yet.

Fudd Hunt ’07 Update (12/26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Chunky mentioned something about springing for Rib-eyes...

Comment

The way all you "Nancys" are backing out....I probably could affort Rib-eyes for the "hunters".

Comment

hey man, somebody's got to stay home and take care of the women folk....

Comment

I know, I was only teasing back at you. Of course the women folk in my family can pretty much take care of themselves. If you were a little more obnoxious...like me, they would push you out the door.

Lessons available at a reasonable price.

Comment

dandg... I really want to go I wonder how long they would stay mad at me if I skipped out on the IBHEP instrutor class?

Comment

Whats the worse they can do Buff? Dock your pay?

Comment

Come on, man...all the cool kids are going.

Comment

Buff, you could come hunt with us, and then drive down to Katy for the class on March 3/4.....I will be there and one of the teachers is Dena. If that is not enough, you know I will buy you a big steak also after the class.

Comment

Chunky...When are you driving down? O my ... I have so little will power

Comment

Right now I have vacation on Friday and could leave anytime, I have been thinking about working part of the day maybe until noon and try to get out to San Angelo around 7 or 8 in the evening and find the guys and hang out.

At this point I am open to suggestions, all I know is I will have a sleeping bag, and ice chest, a bow, some blunts, flu flus, and my cameras......oh and a little cash and plastic for whatever may come up.

Comment

Ok I'm in. I will bring the meat for a saturday night cook out. Somebody want to tell me how many pounds and what kind? it has been my experance that Caribou tends to get tuff when cooked on a grill. would we be better voff with burgers? I have a freeser full so somebody tell me what y'all want

Comment

Now I'm officially on stand-by for this weekend. My mother had a triple by-pass surgery this morning at Baylor...she's awake and doing well so I'll know/post more as the week goes on.

Comment

That is great news Buff, although it does put a little crimp in a "thing" I have been planning.

As far as the food goes, I wouldn't go to too much trouble. Burgers would be great with me.

What time are you planning on getting there?

Comment

it will be friday night. the best I can hope for is 1:00 friday after lunch. what was thye little thing killing the most rabbits?

Comment

should have read best I can hope for is to leave at 1:00

Comment

Working...
                                X