No announcement yet.

practice practice practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im having a blast and most of my family are starting to get interested as well soon ill be able to host my own tournament lol

Comment

Just got in a dozen v6 victory trad arrows from goprimalnow.com gonna do a review

Comment

terrible shots

Comment

Gotta love seeing everyone practicing out at the Lost Cow Ranch. Best place to learn great fundamentals.

Comment

Right in the sweet spot! good shooting

Comment

Im going to the LCR this afternoon a meeitng with the MASTER if you will gonna try the flying swine or bacon trolly or the sausage swing or what ever the heck he calls that thing lol wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                Im going to the LCR this afternoon a meeitng with the MASTER if you will gonna try the flying swine or bacon trolly or the sausage swing or what ever the heck he calls that thing lol wish me luck
                Have fun!

I'll be on day 3 of running shooting sports at cub scout day camp. BB guns and Archery... of course ARCHERY is the one I end up teaching... MY FAVORITE!!!!

Comment

Just had a fricken blast at the LCR chunky is still the master but I was sticken the rooter rocket pretty regular have got to get me a black widow one of these days on my goodness that thing is sweet

Comment

Pretty cool! Glad you are enjoying yourself!

Comment

just had a blast at the loss Cal ranch with chunky he still the master but I was clipping the swingin pig pretty good I have got to get me one of those black widows that thing is awesome oh my goodness

Comment

haha couldn't figure out why the heck it was not posting because it was posting on page 2

Comment

next time I'll try to get some action pics

Comment

It was good shooting out there with you today. Hopefully you get your longbow dialed in some more, it seemed like a great shooter.

Comment

How many times did it take u to do that

Comment

I'm gonna have to visit this Lost Cow Ranch one of these days!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X