We did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did it

Today I managed to stay married for a year. It must have been a tuff task for her, my lovely bride Lisa

Congrats, to you and Lisa.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

LOL! Kind of funny, today is our anniversary as well......to my wife named Lisa! 6 years for us today. Happy Anniversary!

Comment

Congrats, many more.

Comment

congrats!!!!!

Comment

Happy anniversary,me and Lisa(my wife)have been married over 20 years now

Comment

congrats....they say the first is the hardest...been married 11 and havent seen it get any easier..

Comment

The first wife or the first year?? Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Just take it one year at a time and before you know it, 5 years and then 10 years and so forth and soon you are to old to bicker with each other and you have 40 years behind you. As you said, I believe it is harder on the wife then us when you are a hunter. But absent makes the heart grow fonder.

The wife and I made it 40 years in August. No, it wasn't smooth all the way but working together we made it one year at a time. And you can too with a little effort some times and a lot of effort other times..

Comment

I have been married a total of 11 years of my life, so may be the next nine will be better than the first ten years I was married!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X