Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBOT & Hill Country Shootout THANK YOU tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT & Hill Country Shootout THANK YOU tread.

In my opinion it is the best shoot in the state and I would like to thank all the folks who work tirelessly to set it up and take it down. I know it can be a thankless job and I wish it were not that way. So a hardy THANK YOU for all your hard and sometimes sacrificial work. I thought the shoot was great! I wish I could have shot better. I have in the past but it just wasn't in me this year as I have been struggling with target panic. TBOT is a great organization and I am glad to be a member and I salute all you good folks who dedicate your time and effort to make the organization and shoot what it is. Though I do not know all of you personally I see the results of all your efforts and my response is, TBOT and the Hill Country Shootout ROCK!

Here, here!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I will third that!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        I will third that!
        I'm pretty sure you are one of the peeps he is saying Thank You to!

Bisch

Comment

Always enjoy the HCSO.
          Wish I could manage to get down there more.

As with most organizations there are usually only a small handful
          of folks who do all the work, and if not for them we would not have these
          wonderful places to go to & enjoy our sport.

Many Thanks !!!

Rick

Comment

I agree this was one of the best shoots I've been to. They did a great job!

Comment

It was a great shoot thanks

Comment

A big thank you to all the people how made the shoot possible

Comment

great time

Comment

Awesome, I have got to get to this next year.

Comment

Best Texas shoot of the year in my opinion! Thanks to all that help with it.

I look forward to this shoot every year!

Now if I could only shoot better.

Comment

It is absolutely one of the best. I, too, thank all who work so hard to put it on.

Comment

Yes indeed, one of the best traditional shoot and definitely the one with the prettiest views. Many thanks to all who volunteer their time so that we can gather to shoot and socialize with friends.

Comment

Thanks a bunch to everyone who makes the HCSO and TBOT possible. My family and I have a great time at the shoots, lots of great memories!

Comment

The Hill Country Shoot is something I look forward to each year. Always enjoy it.

Thank you to all of those who take the time to make it awesome every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X