PVC bows for nephews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVC bows for nephews

Check out these PVC bows I made for my nephews. It only took me about five hours to make both of these. I put the designs on the back by spray painting it red or blue, then putting oak leaves on it and spraying painting it black. Pretty cool, huh? My sister likes it because they're nice and slow so she doesn't have to worry about the kids shooting over the fence quite as much. Jake and Seth (my nephews) are pretty happy with them, too. They broke the last ones I made for them, which were made of wood. I figure these won't break.

Great looking bows Sam

Comment

Nice job! I saw one at the shoot at Canyon Lake, really cool bows!

Comment

Kool bows

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Great job Sam!

Comment

Those look really good, Sam! There was a guy selling PVC bows at on of the shoots last year. He had them stained somehow and you almost could not tell they were not wood!

Great job!

Bisch

Comment

Neat looking bows

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Looks great!

I made my son one and had to make about 20 more for my nephews and friends. They are fun shooting. The string is the most expensive thing on the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      I made my son one and had to make about 20 more for my nephews and friends.
                      Yeah, there's always that risk when you make a bow for somebody. :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X