Knapping stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knapping stuff

Anyone in the Dallas area into knapping?
    I've got a few knapping tools, copper and antler, slabs and spalls of various stone. and a home made wet grinder with a green and a diamond wheel. The grinder needs a motor. Also have some turkey feathers for fletching.
    I am in the Richardson/Plano area of North Dallas.
    Just looking to help someone out.

pm me

I live over in Euless. Been knapping for about 3 years now and have gradually worked into lapidary knapping. Sure seems to save a lot of material. I don't have any lapidary equipment and I have to buy all my preforms.
    Here is some of my work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-09-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I live over in Euless. Been knapping for about 3 years now and have gradually worked into lapidary knapping. Sure seems to save a lot of material. I don't have any lapidary equipment and I have to buy all my preforms.
        Here is some of my work.
        Beautiful work!!!

Comment

PM sent. Is it wrong that I was eating a dum dum sucker the other day and noticed when broken, or bitten, they have conical fractures? I looked and looked but could figure how to get a point out of one....
          Last edited by bassmatt72; 03-09-2014, 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Here is some of my work.

Man that's some cool work have you ever killed anything with the heads you've knapped yourself? You sir have amazing talent

Comment

The stuff has been spoken for.

Thanks

Comment

Great!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X