Traditional Shoot at Tyler Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional Shoot at Tyler Archery Club

I believe we are hosting a TBoT this weekend at the Tyler Archery Club. Looks like great weather too! However, I heard it isn't posted on the TBoT website.
    Sooo, we are having a traditional shoot this weekend and hopefully the TBoT guys will come run it, if not, we are hosting a Trad shoot anyway!
    All new range too!

Directions:
    From East Loop 323, go east on Hwy 64E about 4 miles, (after second light) turn left onto Adam Henry Road. This is on the same side of the street and right after Carl Owens Body Shop. After turning onto Adam Henry, go about 1/2- 3/4 mile and turn left before the faded red (almost pink) house. Signage is up. Take dirt road to the back.
    If you get to the Oil Palace on Hwy 64, you went too far.

I just looked at the TBOT web site...Tyler TBOT is listed for this weekend.

I am planning on being there saturday. I've made Tyler's TBOT the last 2 years
    and enjoyed a real good shoot each time.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Any details on start time and cost?

Comment

not for sure but most are California start ,members ten spot not sure about non members

Comment

hopeing to hit 31 east and take a easy drive out to shoot. never been there before

Comment

Shoot times

Anyone know the cutoff time to show up and shoot?

Comment

had a good time yesterday. great course, and you couldn't ask for better weather.

Comment

anybody know who did what, i know that one fine gentleman shot a 312 on 30 targets,
                  YES SIR HE WAS ON FIRE.
                  and my neetz shot a 270, yes her best ever....

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                    anybody know who did what, i know that one fine gentleman shot a 312 on 30 targets,
                    YES SIR HE WAS ON FIRE.
                    He cheats! He uses bows with other people's names on them.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                      YES SIR HE WAS ON FIRE.
                      Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                      He cheats! He uses bows with other people's names on them.
                      He told me it was a 310! He does not even know what he shot?

Good thing he is shooting a bow with my name on it because that is the only way I am near the top the way I am shooting!

Bisch

Comment

I put the scores in the books on the ride home. Rusty did shoot a 310 on 30 targets, it was an honor to be a part of that round, and he did do it with a BISCH bow. I'm sure the scores will be posted soon and the course was great, thanks Cevin...

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                          I put the scores in the books on the ride home. Rusty did shoot a 310 on 30 targets, it was an honor to be a part of that round, and he did do it with a BISCH bow. I'm sure the scores will be posted soon and the course was great, thanks Cevin...
                          Thanks Brandon, I did have a good day, but who knows how we will shoot tomorrow. Really enjoyed shooting with you and Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                            who cares, 310, 312 over 300 on that course is ON FREAK'N FIRE...

Comment

That was really good shooting.

Comment

Working...
                              X