Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 IBO Mid-America Championships Mar. 7-9 Info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]605173[/ATTACH]
    IBO Mens Longbow Winner in front of his sponsored sign! Thanks again Calvin for showing your support all the way from Pennsylvania. Longest traveler!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]605174[/ATTACH]
      One of the best archery quotes! Says it all!

Comment

Just got home.

I had a blast, and got to meet a lot of friends face to face for the first time.
        I have to say, I was totally overwhelmed by how GREAT these folks are.

If you missed this shoot, you missed an absolutely Wonderful time.

Levy, Shana, Shea, Bill , Cal , Bob Littlefield, Shilo, Don & Julie and several more that I finally got to meet face to face. Got to see a few old friends also - Bob & Zack Sarrels, Arvin Weaver, Brian & Brenda Stein, and several others. To tired to remember all right now, but I tried my best to visit them all while I had the chance. If I didn't mention your name it's just because my brain is fried right now. What a weekend.

All I can say is - This trip was well worth it just for the friendships of both old & new.

Rick

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	24292446
          Bisch we were thinking of you! Pic by Stack Em Zack!

Comment

HAAA HAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After seeing the picture of me in that hat, I do believe I am going to QUIT wearing it !!!!

The picture of Bisch in his lace panties is hilarious. Great drawing Zack. I know< I know, there ain't no lace on them panties, but I think they should have.

Rick
            Last edited by RickBarbee; 03-10-2014, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Folks if you missed this shoot i hope you had a good reason cause it was top notch like all Chester shoots. Bill ,Shana ,and gang did a wonderful job.I was proud of everyone of them. I was a bit disapointed in the self bow turn out. Anytime Arvin gets Second Place well there should have been more selfbow people there. I had a great time and if it comes back to Tx. I won't miss it. I hope the rest of Tx. won't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                [ATTACH]605385[/ATTACH]
                Bisch we were thinking of you! Pic by Stack Em Zack!
                Nice pic Zach. This should teach Bisch to be a no show.

Comment

No no Rick. That's ur signature hat now! We all luv it! Keep wearing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                    No no Rick. That's ur signature hat now! We all luv it! Keep wearing it!
                    Makes me look OLD & FAT.
                    Wait - I am OLD & FAT. LOL

I wish I could have adopted everyone I saw, and bring them home with me.

Rick

P.S.

Zach. Not Zack.
                    My Bad

Comment

Well Mrs Shana, if y'all like that old nasty hat then I will continue to wear it.
                      It does make a real good shooting hat, but if I hear one snicker or poke about
                      it I'm gonna first shoot it full of broadhead hole, and then burn it.

Maybe it'll look better as my hair gets longer.
                      I'm turning into an old fat hippie.

Rick

Comment

[ATTACH]605542[/ATTACH]
                        Rusty Horne receives his 1st place Shootdown award from IBO's Levy Bryant! He won $300 cash, and a hand knapped knife from GreyOwl Knives! Thanks GreyOwl, we really appreciate it.

Comment

[ATTACH]605544[/ATTACH]
                          Calvin Smock receives his 2nd place Shootdown award, from IBO's Levy Bryant & Mike Stitt, and our tournament director Bill Decker: $100 cash and a hand knapped knife from GreyOwl Knives! Thanks for coming down from Pennsylvania Calvin. Great shooting too!

Comment

Nope Rick the hat is perfect! You keep wearing it. Every sport needs interesting, unique people that keep it interesting and fun. You are one and I was glad to meet you and learn from your experience. Please don't be a stranger!

Comment

Can't believe I had to miss it.

Comment

If you weren't there, you missed a really great shoot. Thanks Bill, your family, and everyone else involved in putting it together. Shana, thanks for posting the pictures and everything else you did. (There's no "e" in Horn, by the way). Congrats to all the winners, even to Shea who spanked me! Glad to be a part of the first one. Rusty.

Comment

Working...
                                X