No announcement yet.

Should I or shouldn't I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my compound stories are better left untold. So, they will be.

Traditional archery suits me fine...

Comment

I don't know how anybody ever kills anything with Traditional equipment all kidding aside you gotta love the bows more than you love killing stuff because your gona see lots of critters you can't shoot

Comment

Well for now I will shoot both. I will be pig hunitng after the baby is born and I will only use my recurve. Spring turkey season will be here before you know it and I will be using my recurve this spring. I need to save my money and go elk hunting with Buff

Comment

I think we ought to plan for an elk trip in 08. Just don't know where and what's the cheapest. I'm a budgeteer afterall.

Comment

you don't have to save up much to come over and hog hunt.

Comment

that's true buff. Joey and I want to do a trad only elk hunt next year. OTC tags and just go enjoy ourselves in the high mountains

Comment

I was shooting my recurve last year and had a blast with it. This year I bought a compound to hunt lake Georgetown. If I get on a lease next season I will back to strickly trad. You might just have to take the plung and sell the compound.

Comment

Traditional equipment is just like anything else, weather gun or compound or trational equipment it's all what is in your heart and soul. You make your own commentments and choices in life which ever you pick you must be happy with in.
                  I hunted compound for 10+ years and in 1994 switched to tradition equipment. I have seen many times that if I'd had compound I could of harvested some fine animals, but as Buff said you got to love this stuff. The satisfaction I get when harvesting with traditional equipment far out weighs the ones I could of got with other equipment. But that's my choice I made for me (glad I did).
                  Anyway nobody says you can't do both but sooner or later one will take over the other.
                  Good luck and enjoy your sport of Bow hunting.

Comment

For me its a bit different. I was a chunker with the compound. I kill stuff with the longbow. Reckon I'm just bakkards.

Comment

I have requested the 07 applications for CO hunting.

Comment

Working...
                      X