Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Wyoming Wildlife Artistry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Wyoming Wildlife Artistry?

Anyone know what happened to Scott Teachsner?
    His website is gone and he hasn't posted on his Facebook page since 3-13.
    And a bunch of his posts and or threads at TG have been whacked.

Not sure what happened but theres been some threads a while back asking about Scott on the hunting Knife section and the topics get closed right away or the others chime in with a dont ask comment....

Im not in Terry's little click so I couldnt tell you I know theres a bunch of mad people at Terry and his mob

Comment

Thats too bad that it happened too because that joker made some awesome sheaths and nice leatherwork

Comment

X2 Scott was a or is a master at leather work. Have several items that he made,hope he will be back.

Comment

Comment

Isn't he doing leatherwork for 3Rivers now?

Comment

Scott went through a very bad divorce last year and I think it some how affected his business, I heard that is was doing some guiding for big game this last fall. Hope all is well because he builds a quailty product.

Comment

Yeah I have one of his arm guards he gave me for free actually. One of my prized possessions. He does some of the best leather work I've seen.

I can just guess what happened to him at TG. I'll bit my tongue on that one.
                I warned him about TG. I don't think he believed me.

What ever is going on with him I hope it works out in his favor. I know he was down for awhile with shoulder surgery but that's been awhile now.

Comment

Topic was closed on stickbow also. Just figured phil didn't like someone again.

Comment

Working...
                  X