Darton & Wheelie Doing Traditonal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
    My personal opinion, buy a quality take down bow with a weight of limbs you are comfortable with after shooting a few. When you get comfortable with things and want more weight, you just buy another set of limbs or trade your lighter ones to somebody with heavier ones.

That's a good idea, Thanks

Comment

Any reason to stay away from this?

Comment

If you want more than a starter bow, I would try out as many different bows as possible to see what feels best to you. Thats why I recommended going to a trad shoot, most shooters will let you try out thier bows.

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
          If you want more than a starter bow, I would try out as many different bows as possible to see what feels best to you. Thats why I recommended going to a trad shoot, most shooters will let you try out thier bows.
          Money is an issue, I can't really afford to spend $800-$1000 on a bow I like so I'm looking at lower end bows. Hopefully something in that area will work for me.

Comment

A lot of the Trad 3D shoots will have a few bows that people bring to sell and they are usually priced very good. Go shoot several different bows, maybe find a good deal and make a bunch of new friends. Win/win situation.

Comment

Working...
            X