I got a surprise yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a surprise yesterday

When I got home yesterday there was a box on my front porch. It turns out my BFF, Buff and bought me a like new Blackwidow from the classifieds!!!

I am a rich man, with friends like that. I was speechless, and those of you that know me....know that doesn't happen often.

So, as I sit here with my Christmas present in my hand, Marty is getting his shoulder worked on. It just doesn't seem right that I am so happy and he has to go through that.

Anyway, Thank you Buff, and you guys keep him in your prayers for a quick recovery.

Very nice gift! I was wondering when Buff was going in for the shoulder reconstruction - sounds like quite an ordeal. Regarding his recent LDP's - he's the only guy I know who could put 2-3 nice animals on the ground a week prior to getting cut on! Best wishes for a full recovery Marty!

Comment

Mark, I'm sure you know the rules here!

NO PICS, IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

Congrats on your new bow and prayers up that everything goes according to plan for Marty with his surgery!

Bisch

Comment

Now that is good friend to have! I wish I had one to buy me such a gift. Im looking forward to taking up trad archery in the near future.

Comment

Yes sir friends like that are definitely priceless, you are indeed a very rich man Come on Brother, pictures, specs or something you know you have to share with us.

I wish Buff a speedy recovery. I know he is tougher than boot leather but we'll keep him in our prayers just the same.

Comment

Hate to hear Buff's going under the knife. Hope he heals up fast.

Nice gift

Comment

That is downright awesome. Hoping that Buff gets better soon!

Comment

pics or it didnt happen ! Have fun with your new toy!
                I wish Marty all the best, hope for a quick and full recovery!

Comment

You can tell alot about someone by the friends they keep! Not only does it show that Buff is a great guy, but you must be a pretty swell guy yourself, Chunky.

You guys are blessed. Good luck with your new bow and I wish Buff a speedy recovery.

If Buff needed someone to help control his animal population, with him being laid up and all, I'm sure he could find a few fine fellows on the Green Screen to help him out.. Just sayin' ]

Cheers,
                  Jason

Comment

Ok ok. Here I took a pic. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386777655.614936.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	24270294

Comment

Very nice

Comment

What a friend!! Congrats on the new bow and prayers up for Buff having a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

It's not Christmas yet! I think you should leave that bow under MY tree, till the 25th!

What an awesome gift!

Comment

Congrats and buff I'm wishing for a fast healthy recovery, I'm sure they animal kingdom is enjoying your time off...

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                              Congrats and buff I'm wishing for a fast healthy recovery, I'm sure they animal kingdom is enjoying your time off...
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X