Resource question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resource question

I'm fairly new to the trad family. Well not to new, since this past spring. Any how, other than 3 rivers archery, what other sites do y'all purchase your Broadheads and target tips? Hints on devastating Broadheads will be taken as well!

Lancaster Archery is all I use. I use Muzzy Phantoms 4 Blade 125 gr.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
      I'm fairly new to the trad family. Well not to new, since this past spring. Any how, other than 3 rivers archery, what other sites do y'all purchase your Broadheads and target tips? Hints on devastating Broadheads will be taken as well!
      3Rivers is pretty much the king! Lancaster is a good place too, as well as The Nocking Point.

As far as broadheads go, you will get a hundred different answers from a hundred different guys. Pretty much any of the popular cut-on-contact heads are fine and not all that expensive (Magnus, Ace, STOS, Bear, Zwickey, etc.). There are also costlier heads like the German Kinetic or Abowyer brands, which are fantastic heads, but out of the realm of what a lot of folks want to spend on broadheads. If your draw weight is 50# or less, I would stick with a 2 blade. If you shoot heavier draw weight, you can pretty much shoot any of them, 2,3, or 4 blade! JUST MAKE SURE WHATEVER BROADHEAD YOU USE IS RAZOR SHARP!!!!!

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 12-10-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

3Rivers and Lancasters (home of trad tech) are all I've ever used. Kustom King has some good stuff too - esp. wood arrows - and there are others as well.

3 Rivers has been around for a long time, and they are a dedicated traditional supplier that really stocks the right stuff for what we need.

Kustom King has been around since I can remember - at least the mid 80's - and I hope they stay around for a long time still. Good to have choices.

Comment

Lost Nation and Kustom King will usually be a little better on some prices.

3 Rivers and Kustom King have always had the fastest shipping for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
            3Rivers and Lancasters (home of trad tech) are all I've ever used. Kustom King has some good stuff too - esp. wood arrows - and there are others as well.

3 Rivers has been around for a long time, and they are a dedicated traditional supplier that really stocks the right stuff for what we need.

Kustom King has been around since I can remember - at least the mid 80's - and I hope they stay around for a long time still. Good to have choices.
            This.

Comment

Thanks all!!!! That will get me going!!!!

Comment

The Nocking Point is pretty good

Comment

I live in central Indiana and 3 Rivers archery is about 2.5 hours from me. They open their warehouse every saturday and open it to public. You can purchase direct that way if you go there. It is pretty overwhelming to say the least. Aisles and aisles of trad gear and cool mounts. It is the only thing I have over you dang Texans! Lol. I am just jealous of all the critters you guys have to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadMR82 View Post
                    I live in central Indiana and 3 Rivers archery is about 2.5 hours from me. They open their warehouse every saturday and open it to public. You can purchase direct that way if you go there. It is pretty overwhelming to say the least. Aisles and aisles of trad gear and cool mounts. It is the only thing I have over you dang Texans! Lol. I am just jealous of all the critters you guys have to hunt.
                    You lucky dog. My head would probably spin right off my shoulders if I went there and saw all that stuff.

Matt

Comment

Sharp broad heads are what make them devastating.

Comment

^^^^ 10-4

Comment

Working...
                        X