Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Heard From Chuck Saunders about the New Pak-Tab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Heard From Chuck Saunders about the New Pak-Tab!

I wrote the company this morning with a request/complaint. Chuck himself replied. Some of you all will be very happy.

Here is his reply:

"The 3 under tab is coming soon. Can't give you an exact date but the molds are being worked on and we expect to have all three sized available before the end of the year."

It's my favorite tab (I heard Bisch likes 'em too)

I just switched to 3 under and have been using my Son's Eagle Flight (which are EXCELLENT as well) but this will be better and a big seller for them.

J.P.

Awesome! I use the current Pak-Tab and since I shoot three-under I can't wait to get my hands on a three-under version!

Comment

Wow, that's amazing. I've been using Saunders tabs off and on for traditional hunting bows as long as I can remember. At least 20+ years. Its about time they came out with a 3-under version! Long overdue. But I had no idea Saunders himself was still kickin! That's great!

Comment

Chuck Saunders is the one who replies to emails. I have been corresponding with him for a year and half about the three under tab. Hopefully it will not be long.

Comment

Is Chuck the son, or is he the one who built the Saunders brand? I should know the answer to that, but don't.

Comment

Talking to the son.

Comment

Ben (caughtandhobble) told me a few months back, that he had talked to them and was told they were coming out with a 3 under version.

I love the pack tabs. #1 favorite I ever used until I started building my own out of ballistic nylon. Now the Saunders is my second favorite.

Rick

Comment

Rick, You made me check my email archery folder, it was June of last year, lol...

I like that they're your second favorite tab now

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  Rick, You made me check my email archery folder, it was June of last year, lol...

I like that they're your second favorite tab now
                  Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

I'm not so old that my memory doesn't still function quite well.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

I'm not so old that my memory doesn't still function quite well.

Rick
                    Your memory might still function.......but you are soooooooooooooooo old!

Hi, Rick!

Bisch

Comment

I hope they get it done this time around, It seems like it was about this time last year when they said that it would be available in January 2013.

Saunders makes a good tab and I would really like to try the three under version.

Comment

Working...
                      X