No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Hunt III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I had another great time at Buffs place! This is a "Can't Miss" event for me! Nice seeing the guys I already knew, and meeting the ones I had not met!

Bisch

Comment

Congrats everybody. Looks like a great time.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
        Looks like a great time. Maybe some day I will be as famous as this crowd is. On second thought, I could never be a legend like Bisch...
        Your name came up several times while telling stories and talking about trad hunting and equipment...and that is all I am saying. Perhaps Ed might remember more details.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
          Looks like a great time. Maybe some day I will be as famous as this crowd is. On second thought, I could never be a legend like Bisch...
          Come on, Terry, you will always be a legend in your own mind!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch did you get a pig

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
              Bisch did you get a pig
              I hit a little football pig this morning, but it was not to be had! It run off with all the others and we could not find it!

Bisch

Comment

sorry about that and Bob do any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                  sorry about that and Bob do any good ?
                  Bob did not get a shot, but he had a great time hanging out, just like all of us did! Btw, it was nice meeting you yesterday. Too bad you did not arrive a little earlier so you could have shot the 3D course with us.

Bisch

Comment

I'm glad Bob was there. He was able to help me out with my bow and get to shoot his which was very similar except the poundage. Once I get the correct size string, I'll start getting ready for next year's trad hunt. In two weeks, I think I'll be taking two bows to the stand and try to get my first trad kill on a pig.

Comment

Same here wish had more there great meeting you and everyone else hope to do soon . I was hoping to get some shooting tips

Comment

Lip if you don't mine I like book the same weekend maybe depending on work .

Comment

I don't mind at all Leo. That's why I mentioned it to you. Unless someone else has booked it's just my BIL and I.

Comment

Cool it will be 15th and 16th ?

Comment

We'll get there around noon on the 14th (Friday) and leave after the morning hunt on the 16th (Sunday).

I plan to bring my dogs (2 Lacy's) unless another group books the same weekend. They're a bit high strung when they first meet a new person but mellow out pretty quick. If that's an issue, let me know and I'll leave them at home.

Comment

That looked like a great time, but having been there before, I knew it would be. I missed y'all, but hopefully I can plan better next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X