• Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]595664[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]595666[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        [ATTACH]595659[/ATTACH]
        That is a picture of perfect form right there, I should charge for the rights to use this photo lol.

Comment

[ATTACH]595667[/ATTACH]

Comment

I really had a great time. I only regret that we couldn't find Doug's deer, and that I fatigued out on Saturday night and missed story time.

I hope all the first time guys had a good time, even if they didn't get an animal. Buff often says this is his favorite weekend of the year and I have to agree.

The weather turned to crap this morning, but we had two good days at least this year.

I will work on some new games for next years event. Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by CEpperson View Post
              That is a picture of perfect form right there, I should charge for the rights to use this photo lol.
              I guess..... Just depends on who you were waving to

Comment

It was a great time. Thanks again Buff for an awesome ranch with everything set up well above average. It was nice to meet all you fellows and I look forward to next year already. You trad guys out there mark your calendars for this next year. You will have a blast. Bring your thick skin because you'll need it! Lol. Take care. God Bless.

Comment

Made it home safe. Had a blast while we were there despite the weather. Many thanks to Buff and Chunky for putting this together!

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post
                    It was a great time. Thanks again Buff for an awesome ranch with everything set up well above average. It was nice to meet all you fellows and I look forward to next year already. You trad guys out there mark your calendars for this next year. You will have a blast. Bring your thick skin because you'll need it! Lol. Take care. God Bless.
                    Watch your mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      I guess..... Just depends on who you were waving to
                      Lol. I knew I set myself up for that one.

As always it was a good time out at Big Oak, I enjoyed meeting a few new faces and catching up with a few old friends. Also, if you ever get a chance to set around and swap stories with Bob Sarrels, your stories will suck!!!

Clay

Comment

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to Marty and Mark for everything. Everything was set up great. It was awesome meeting some new folks and seeing guys I haven't seen in a while. I'll be on full alert for the to sign up for next year! Take care, Jeff

Comment

I most definitely had a great time and enjoyed myself. It was set up fantastically and I loved how much trad shooting we did.

It was a pleasure to meet all you guys and now I hope to make it to a 3 d shoot or two, it's a blast.

Glad I made it!

Comment

Looks like a great time. Maybe some day I will be as famous as this crowd is. On second thought, I could never be a legend like Bisch...

Comment

I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys this weekend and look forward to my trip back to Big Oak in two weeks.

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X