X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      The thanks go to all of you. It is y'all that make this shoot so special. Wonderful things happen when you invite God into your daily lives. This was one of the best ones ever. Thanks to all of you who gave of yourselves so generously to help make this a success.

Bisch donated pigs.
      Ed Hill donated all other food and cooked & served it as well.
      LM Butler donated the ice, sharpies and the trail marking paint.
      Lol, an angel provided pies.
      David L. did the weed eating and baked.
      Billy K. baked 10 loaves of home made bread.
      Kim Smith helped me keep thing tidied up.
      Karen (Mrs. Thorthunder) helped with score cards and sold drinks.
      Larry Harris came on Wednesday and helped with every aspect of the shoot.
      Bisch graced us with his presence.
      All of my Ren Fest buddies helped with everything.
      Paul G. rubbed my back.
      Bob Sarrels donated 2 bows.
      Double G donated a target.
      Ron Meloni drove all the way here just to donate an awesome knife.
      EVERYONE gave very generously.

Please forgive me if I have forgotten someone. We are VERY tired.
      Thanks for calling me an angel, Deb (But I only brough 1 pie)!

Bisch

Comment

^^^did you buy one of my pecan pies?

Comment

Thanks Arvin and Deb for opening up your home for such a worthy cause. What a beautiful weekend it turned out to be. Thanks to all who helped out, especially the pie maker. YUM!!!
          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Thanks for calling me an angel, Deb (But I only brough 1 pie)!

Bisch
            I wsn't talking about you, Bisch.

Originally posted by Centex View Post
            ^^^did you buy one of my pecan pies?

I was talking about him. We ate his pies before the auction.

Comment

Almost forgot to thank "Bisch Bow Supply" for selling me my new Bob Lee. I think it is the "Rock Kicker 2001" model. LOL. Enjoyed shooting with you as always.
              Rusty

Comment

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks for a great shoot and good time. I'm glad I finally got to meet Deb. I really appreciate the hospitality and great food. I enjoyed shooting with everyone and meeting some new folks. Bisch, let me know when you decide to sell another bow. I'd like to win some money too! I can't wait to make it back next year. Thanks, Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  I wsn't talking about you, Bisch.
                  I knew that! I guess I shoulfd have put a smiley face after that! I did bring a pie that was the fisrt to be cleaned out of the pie pan at lunch though!

Just having some fun with ya, Deb!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
                    Almost forgot to thank "Bisch Bow Supply" for selling me my new Bob Lee. I think it is the "Rock Kicker 2001" model. LOL. Enjoyed shooting with you as always.
                    Rusty
                    Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                    I had a great time this weekend. Thanks for a great shoot and good time. I'm glad I finally got to meet Deb. I really appreciate the hospitality and great food. I enjoyed shooting with everyone and meeting some new folks. Bisch, let me know when you decide to sell another bow. I'd like to win some money too! I can't wait to make it back next year. Thanks, Jeff
                    Oh, no! Next time I sell a bow, it is going to some yahoo in New York or somewhere! I'm never selling one to a friend again, only to get get my butt kicked with it from then on!

Bisch

Comment

Thank you Deb and Arvin! I had an absolute blast and I pretty sure the rest of my crew did too!

I can't wait to shoot that new bow!!!! I'm pumped about it!

Great event and even better people!!!

Comment

Looks like a good time...

Comment

We sure hated to miss this. It is one of the best shoots EVER.

Congratulations to all the winners and if you attended this event, you were a winner

Comment

Love the pics! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan the bowman View Post
                              This is the best shoot of all. Thank you Arvin and Deb for all the hard work you guys put on a awesome gathering of stick bow shooters. Maybe next year you can hang with me and JT.
                              Love yall
                              Well I will try harder to put a whooping on you both next year. I had it going and run out of gas on Sunday . Oh we'll another time.

Comment

looks like a great time, some day we would like to make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X