Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Deer Feeder! Not for coons,hogs or possums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HainesNYT View Post
    Brother, I wish you the best. I apologize if anything I said was harsh, it was only meant to be light-hearted and helpful.

Where I am at:
    1. Squirrels will eat through the plastic.
    2. Squirrels will easily make that jump.
    3. The Coons will not be stopped…your base looks a lot smaller then the one in the other photo…and I think they can make that jump anyhow.
    4. The hogs will push it over if it over if it is on one post/leg and it isn’t deep in the ground.

I have had plenty of failed projects and half-baked ideas. I have no problem admitting it.

If this works, rock-on! and more power to you. If it doesn’t, I hope you get some laughs and post a report to share.

Happy hunting.
    No hurt feelings here man. I was laughing with y'all. I know them hogs and coons are nearly impossible to keep out of feed. I hope the pipe design works but if not maybe someone here will have a better idea. Best of luck this season to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
      The critics must have swallowed their chew when they saw them pics lol
      I honestly almost did...my jaw dropped a bit for sure! I've never seen anything like that! Wow, I'm tuned in!

Comment

Our pigs would be up on there with the deer..... they are crafty..... a little too crafty

Comment

Working...
        X