No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I was getting the buns? Not a problem, I will pick up something.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
      Thanks Eric but I've got plenty. I need to clear out one of my freezers anyway. If you want, you can bring the zucchini and tortillas.
      I can do that. How many zucchini do we need? Flour or Corn tortillas...or both? Anything else y'all can think of that we need?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
        I thought I was getting the buns? Not a problem, I will pick up something.
        Chunky we still need buns for the chopped BBQ sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2 View Post
          i've got 36 hamburger patties and 48 buns. Will that be enough???
          yep!

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Y'all have fun this weekend! I will be watching for the stories and pics!

Bisch
              Don't know what service we will have but I'll try and keep everyone up dated. Might even start a new thread?

Comment

This is gonna be good!
                Last edited by Featherflinger; 04-03-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                  I can do that. How many zucchini do we need? Flour or Corn tortillas...or both? Anything else y'all can think of that we need?

Eric
                  Thanks Eric! I'd say 7 or 8 zucchini unless they are tiny. I like flour tortillas but will eat whatever. I've got the meat in the oven and it's smelling pretty dang good right now! Fixing to start getting stuff together and loaded up as soon as the cable guy leaves. Matt, that is very impressive especially for your first trad hunt! I stuck some broadheads on a few less than perfect wood arrows and got them shooting well yesterday.

Comment

You guys have inspired me to bring some wood arrows

Comment

Okay, home from the store, I got some granola bars, cookies, buns, and chips. The truck is 90% loaded and ready to head out in the morning.

I have my ATV, 2 small tripods, and 2 tent blinds for group use.

Hope everyone has safe travels.

Mark
                      Attached Files

Comment

When is everyone thinking of coming in?

Comment

I plan on hitting the road around 7, I should be there between 12 and 1
                          ...good lord willin, and the creek don't rise.

Comment

I'm hoping to make it there between 11 and 12.

I'm curious to know if I need to bring a cot to sleep on? Does anyone know???

Comment

I'm planning on being there before noon. I'm meeting Chris in Sherman and riding together from there. From what I could tell from the first post it looks like there will be enough beds for everyone. If not, that's definitely a good thing to know.

Comment

It sure looks like its going to be a bit soft tomorrow. Get ready to slog thru some mud! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X