No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to go but I probably shouldn't since I'll be going to Vanderpool a couple weeks after. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Comment

Everytime this comes up I sit here trying to think if I'm going to have the money to go and be ready to shoot. Following for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
        Im interested, but have to wait and see if we are going to have a paper due around that time
        Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
        I would love to go but I probably shouldn't since I'll be going to Vanderpool a couple weeks after. I'm sure it will be a blast!
        Don't let having a paper to write keep you away! With the story telling abilities of trad shooters, we could get you a paper written that would be out of this world. Featherflinger, Vanderpool is the following weekend.

Comment

Well I talked to the boss and she gave me the ok. Who do I send money to? Thanks, Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
            Well I talked to the boss and she gave me the ok. Who do I send money to? Thanks, Jeff
            Send the deposit to me. I'll PM you my address.

Comment

This is where we stand as of now.

Phillip Fields - deposit paid
              marshrat
              EnW - deposit paid
              Oneway
              trad"Doc"53 - deposit paid
              deer99hunter - deposit paid
              bassmatt72 -deposit paid
              pope@young315
              Txpitdog
              banzai - deposit paid
              BAPilot2 - deposit paid
              Featherflinger

Ok, we're back at 12. Only 2 months to go.

Comment

Here are the 12 hunters that have said they are in. We're only 7 weeks out. If anyone is not going to be able to go they need to let me know so we can line up someone else. I hope everyone is looking forward to this hunt as much as I am. I will be in south Texas for a hunt next week and will be away from my computer. We are leaving VA Thursday and will be back Feb 24.

marshrat
                EnW - deposit paid
                Oneway
                bassmatt72 -deposit paid
                pope@young315
                Txpitdog
                banzai - deposit paid
                BAPilot2 - deposit paid
                Featherflinger - deposit paid

Comment

ttt

Comment

OK, we're 30 days out. We still have 12 that have said they're in, I have 8 deposits in hand. If anyone is not going to be able to make this hunt, please let me know so that we can fill the spot.

Over the next week or so we need to talk about logistics. We can talk about what everyone wants to eat and decide what to bring. Its a 2 day drive down for me so I will probably wait until I get down to buy whatever I need to get. I plan on leaving Virginia on Wednesday morning and arriving Thursday. I will spend Thursday night in the area and go into camp Friday morning.

I have been looking forward to this hunt/get together for 6 months and now that it is close I am super excited. I am so looking forward to sharing camp with fellow TBH trad shooters.

marshrat
                    EnW - deposit paid
                    Oneway
                    bassmatt72 -deposit paid
                    pope@young315
                    Txpitdog
                    banzai - deposit paid
                    BAPilot2 - deposit paid
                    Featherflinger - deposit paid

Comment

You better send PM's to the other 4 to get them to verify one way or the other! They have not responded here and I would hate to see you eat those deposits! At least if they are not going, you can try to fill the spots and have a little time to do so!

Bisch

Comment

Doc and I will be driving up from Temple and have room for one or two to ride with us. I have an extended cab Chevy so it's not tons of room in the back seat but sharing gas cost and fellowship on the way and back might be worth a little cramped space!

Comment

Food??? I can make a pot of Sausage and pinto beans with a side of rice for one meal? Bring some Tums or Rolaids, I use Anduoille deer sausage with a small amount of spice to it.
                          Last edited by bassmatt72; 03-05-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                            I'm ready to go to, but keep me reminded! Getting old and mush minded sucks! lol
                            Calling Doc! Hey Doc! Here is your reminder! Trips getting close!

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                              Doc and I will be driving up from Temple and have room for one or two to ride with us. I have an extended cab Chevy so it's not tons of room in the back seat but sharing gas cost and fellowship on the way and back might be worth a little cramped space!
                              That would be nice, I'll be making the 1300 mile trip by myself.

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                              Food??? I can make a pot of Sausage and pinto beans with a side of rice for one meal? Bring some Tums or Rolaids, I use Anduoille deer sausage with a small amount of spice to it.
                              Sounds good to me. I never met a sausage I didn't like.

Comment

Hey everyone, I will have supper Friday night covered. Pinto beans and rice, with a chocolate dessert to follow! I'm sure there will be plenty of "hot air" flowing around the camp fire, but a good pot of beans will help! Is it just us 12 hunters and Donnie or will there be any non hunters? Just want to be sure I fix enough!
                                Last edited by bassmatt72; 03-05-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X