IBO Traditional in Chester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBO Traditional in Chester

Have recieved contract to sign to hold IBO Traditional shoot at Camp TaKuLa in Chester TX on March 14-16, 2014.

After finishing job requirements this week(end of school, should have been out last week) will be able to focus on it and what is involved in putting on this shoot. Should have signed agreement in mail back to IBO by Tuesday of next week.

This shoot will not replace the Glen Parker Stick Bow Round Up that is held the weekend AFTER Mother's Day.

So, pencil in this date for the IBO in March and Stick Bow in May.

Will keep you informed as to details later. After school is out, I do not have access to internet at home. So it will be when ever I can hit a wifi.

Another Great Leg in the huge Regional IBO US Trad circuit............it will also be a State Qualifer

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
      Another Great Leg in the huge Regional IBO US Trad circuit............it will also be a State Qualifer

Congrats!

Way to go Bill.

Rick

Comment

Great, a Chester #2

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Good news for sure.

Comment

Good news Bill.

Comment

This sounds awesome! I guess I need to look into the IBO rules, I never have shot one of their tournaments.

Comment

That's great !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                    This sounds awesome! I guess I need to look into the IBO rules, I never have shot one of their tournaments.
                    This

Will this require a bow that meats specs or will my black hills II suffice?

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      This

Will this require a bow that meats specs or will my black hills II suffice?
                      There are classes that cover a whittled out self bow, a tricked out elevated rest bow with stabs, and just about everything in between.

Pretty much covers everything except a fully tricked out OLY style rig, and no classes allow sights.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                        There are classes that cover a whittled out self bow, a tricked out elevated rest bow with stabs, and just about everything in between.

Pretty much covers everything except a fully tricked out OLY style rig, and no classes allow sights.

Rick
                        11 Trad classes if I am not mistaken, we will get a link to the IBO Trad classes posted to this thread in a bit.............Gonna be huge

Comment

Great Bill
                          Chuck

Comment

We have had a problem with the IBO date, seems it conflicts with another National Indoor Shoot that is scheduled that weekend. Will be in contract with camp and IBO to set another date that is agreeable with all parties. Will keep you posted on this, so that you can mark your calendar.
                            Glenn Parker Stick Bow Round Up will remain the weekend AFTER Mother's Day in May.

Comment

Hey bill, count me and my cart in on helping you do whatever you need. I'm sure this will be a big undertaking and a lot of fun. Ps.....reserve my rv spot for whatever weekend it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X