No announcement yet.

Chester Scores Post them up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shea won longbow open with a 349, Rusty Horn was second with a 321 and I was third with a 320. I'm not sure about any of the others. That 320 was the only decent score I turned in all weekend.

This was the toughest course at Chester I have ever seen. The course was great but very challenging. You really had to bo on your game to shoot a good score on this one.

Nice to finally meet you Patrick and I'm pretty sure we will meet up again for some more fun.

Nice to meet you too, ballgame!

I always enjoy this shoot. It is one of the best in the state (Thanks, Bill!).

See everyone down the road.

Bisch

Comment

Hey Todd, I do not think the 12's come into play at Chester. I have seen them give 2 awards to both the tied competitors in the past.

Bisch

Comment

I had a good time and enjoyed the course but just couldn't put a good round together. It was a great setup and I'm glad I got to meet some new people. I'll definitely be back. By the way... Did anybody else notice the snake inside the log after the second beaver? I believe it was a rat snake but never saw it's body. I saw it both days and it would just poke it's head out of the hole and look around.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          You poor soul!! If you survived Mr. Bisch, you can survive ANYTHING!!!lol
          Thanks for the compliment, Matt!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Shea won longbow open with a 349, Rusty Horn was second with a 321 and I was third with a 320. I'm not sure about any of the others. That 320 was the only decent score I turned in all weekend.

This was the toughest course at Chester I have ever seen. The course was great but very challenging. You really had to bo on your game to shoot a good score on this one.

Nice to finally meet you Patrick and I'm pretty sure we will meet up again for some more fun.

Bisch
            Rusty seems to be your only competitor, It was great shooting with him in Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
              Rusty seems to be your only competitor, It was great shooting with him in Cherokee
              I wish you would not say things like that! You are just gonna tick Shea and a few others off.

And BTW, I am not much of a competitor for Rusty right now. He has been drumming me pretty solid for at least the last month or more.

Bisch

Comment

Let's just say I participated. Scores aren't that important anyways, right?

Everything changed after the clinic with Rod and only had 2 practice sessions where I was actually aiming again. Next year it's on!

Comment

Whoever set the course did a great job it was fun and challenging. Thumbs up to you.

Comment

My son shot a 221, in the mini cub class, and I swear that said 3rd place there, but the score card said 4th, but either way his first 3D shoot he comes home with a buckle, I can say that I am very proud of him. He practiced very hard before the shoot. I on the other hand had a lot of fun.

Comment

Bisch

Good meeting you to Bisch!

Comment

Agree with Bisch on a challenging course and needing to be on your game, which I was far from being so. I shot a 199 ladies recurve wood and in the 200ish with my carbon. Despite my score, I enjoyed having my nephew with me a getting him back in the 3d course.

Comment

I stunk up the course as usual. I managed a 243 in Longbow Open and a bit lower on the Recurve Open (I don't remember the score). It was my best rounds ever at a 3D shoot so I am pleased. Thanks again to Mr. Bill and all of his staff for continuing this great event.

Doug Key

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, Matt!

Bisch
                            Not a problem Mr. Bisch

Bisch

Comment

Bisch
                              So are you gonna try out your new BBQ toys this afternoon ?

The course was very challenging, really made me think about how important it is to practice shooting from every angle imaginable

Mr Bill and co. did a great job, and I can't wait to do it again !!!

Comment

First Trad Shoot.

This is my first post on TexasBowhunter.com & This was my first trad shoot and had a great time. I shot the longbow division Saturday and scored a 265. The first 20 targets i had a 164 score and then blew it the second half and shot a 101. Sunday I shot my new Bob Lee bow that JJ and Rob brought down to the shoot for me and I scored a 298. I won't win anything but I was pretty happy with the scores being my first shoot and the first time I had ever shot that new Bob Lee.

Comment

Working...
                                X