Bob and Zack Sarrels, thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob and Zack Sarrels, thanks!

Just got back home from manchaca over at their shop. After shooting what seemed like all of his bows (there were quite a few) I decided that I'd like to place an order for a new blueridge. It was not an easy decition, the sierra and the yukon were very close seconds. The whole time I was there takin up there time bob was friendly, patient and answered all my questions and he even gave me a grand tutorial of how his bows are made! That was really cool to me, I've never seen or read the process of making a bow before. I commented on a few atilatles lying about and zack showed me how to use one. It is not easy lol but I bought one from them and now I'm going to make some darts to fling.
    When I get the bow ill post up some pictures!

Going to Bob's makes for an awesome day. (Unless you are a wallet.)

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Going to Bob's makes for an awesome day. (Unless you are a wallet.)
      Lol ya but his prices are still much lower than what it cost to buy my black widow

Comment

Sounds like fun. If I ever actually decide to buy another bow, over sticking to only home built ones, I'll have to make that trip myself. An atlatl is on my list of things to make one day, they really look like fun.

Comment

Hard to find better people than Zach and Bob to spend the day with.
          Last edited by stikshooter; 04-05-2013, 02:38 PM. Reason: .

Comment

The Blueridge is the bomb!

Bisch

Comment

My black hills is an awesome bow

Comment

I went to their shop as well

Comment

Believe it or not that Yukon would be my second choice. Odd since the price of the Yukon is half the blueridge.
                  Bisch, I agree it is the bomb!

Comment

Bob and Zach have always been nice to me and my kids. I've banned myself from going to Manchaca indefinitely....because of the money I leave behind if I allow myself to play in Bob's yard LOL!!
                    Congrats on the new fun!!!

Comment

They make great bows! I love shooting my Bobbcatt T/D.

Comment

Congratulations on the new bow... I too enjoy visiting with Bob and Zack, great folks...

Comment

Yes Bob and Zac are great folks. I haven't had the chance to go visit their shop yet, but one of these days I'm going to make the trip. Congrats on the new BR, can't wait to see pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
                            Lol ya but his prices are still much lower than what it cost to buy my black widow
                            Yep, you can spend more money but you can't buy a better bow.

Comment

Take your wallet with you...your future hunting success will thank you. Best quality for priced bow anywhere in the USA. Plus they friendliest Texans you'll ever meet. I have known Bob for many many years, salt of the Earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X