Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Selfbowman! I bet you can't hit ten targets with that ol' stick at the R100!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a fun shoot for sure, you Weavers need to go show'em how its done.

Comment

Somebody please put these boys with training wheels in their place, last.

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
        Somebody please put these boys with training wheels in their place, last.
        Last or 10th out of 100+ HIYOOO! Lol
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I'm getting a kick out of it! Kind of makes me wish I was going to the R-100.

Bisch
          Have you ever been before? It's awesome! They're gonna have a big, pig roast, have all the fixings, some shooting games and what not!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
            Have you ever been before? It's awesome! They're gonna have a big, pig roast, have all the fixings, some shooting games and what not!
            I have never been. I have read and seen pics. I would love to see and shoot all those crazy targets. With a full slate of shoots all over the place in the next two months, this one is just out of the question for me this year.

Y'all have fun!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              I have never been. I have read and seen pics. I would love to see and shoot all those crazy targets. With a full slate of shoots all over the place in the next two months, this one is just out of the question for me this year.

Y'all have fun!

Bisch
              We'll take plenty of pictures for ya!

Comment

That works out perfect, I charge $750/ hr to be seen in public with people, I'm good for their reputation I guess I'll waive the extra $50 cause I kinda think they're nice people!

I would love to learn to shoot trad but I don't know ANYONE in my area that knows how to shoot one(talking to you RubyDog)!

Well get your lazy arse on the bus and get to my house cause Rubydog WILL take you to school. With any bow you can bring. Single cam, double cam, made from a tree limb or a piece of horn with a whip antenna on it. Makes me no difference. I'll even give you a week to practice with a loaner bow. Money is no object here but make sure you bring yours. Your gonna need it.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                  [/B]

Well get your lazy arse on the bus and get to my house cause Rubydog WILL take you to school. With any bow you can bring. Single cam, double cam, made from a tree limb or a piece of horn with a whip antenna on it. Makes me no difference. I'll even give you a week to practice with a loaner bow. Money is no object here but make sure you bring yours. Your gonna need it.
                  Whachu got going on this afternoon big dog? I got nothin going on!

Comment

Well I have a little problem. I only have three arrows. Let me shoot poor ol' overworked Derek a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Well I have a little problem. I only have three arrows. Let me shoot poor ol' overworked Derek a pm.
                      According to FB they were finished on Mar 30, and they are beautiful.

Comment

Whachu got going on this afternoon big dog? I got nothin going on!
                        Taking my wife and Sarah to the University Of The Incarnet Word scholarship awards ceremony. Sarah is accepting a 4 year 40k scholastic scholarship to study there. Hit me up later in the week when it isn't raining.

Comment

Taking my wife and Sarah to the University Of The Incarnet Word scholarship awards ceremony. Sarah is accepting a 4 year 40k scholastic scholarship to study there. Hit me up later in the week when it isn't raining.
                          That's awesome! And her momma must be smart!

It wasn't raining when I posted this (at least at SAC) it wasn't, but it sure is comin down now!

Comment

[/B]

No one can get a shot off to beat you, There to busy on the ground laughing at your pink bow sir HiYoo!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                              No one can get a shot off to beat you, There to busy on the ground laughing at your pink bow sir HiYoo!
                              Nah... The loaner was one of my bows for Bigfoot to use. I was gonna put a whoopin on him using his new fangled carbon element rig with the curb feelers on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                                DClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365018324.943497.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24187193
                                Don't forget his arrows!

Comment

Working...
                                X