Christmas Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Shopping

Well I always love this time of year enjoying the holidays and spending time with the family and of course sneaking away to go hunting.
    What I don't really like is shopping, the crowds trying to fine the perfect gift.
    Well today I think I found the perfect gift for my son Denny.
    As most of you know he is my hunting partner and best friend, even with his special needs and health problems we always manage to have quality time together.
    Well he has been shooting a PSE Nova for the past three years so I decided it was time for a change. I wanted him to have a bow that had at least 80% let-off so that maybe he could hold draw just a littler longer then what he has been. I went to the local bow shop just to buy him some gold tip arrows but by the time I walked out I was finished shopping for him. I bought him a Mathews Bow that is 45 to 60 lbs with 85% let-off and will be much faster then his PSE. I ended up getting it fully rigged with sights, quiver and whisker bisquite rest and a dozen 55/75 Gold tip arrows. He will be so pumped come Christmas eve:-)
    Now If I can line up us a Doe hunt in January for him to try it out that will make it perfect.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Here Denny is with one of his two hogs he harvested a week and a half ago on a hunt with me down south.

Comment

I'm sure he will be very pumped, hopefully you can get that doe hunt lined up for him and he can break in that bad boy the right way....good luck

Comment

Sweet!!! Denny i'm sure will be out shooting it as soon as he gets his hand on it. Way to go Dad!

Comment

Awesome...THAT is the Christmas spirit right there...I love to hear stories like that. I don't want my daughters to grow up but I can't wait till they are old enough to do some bowhunting with me. Congrats Javi.

On the doe hunt, PM sent.

Comment

That's great, tell him we all wish him good luck with his new bow.

Comment

WOW way to go Santa

Comment

Working...
              X