Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I know I'll regret saying this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'll regret saying this

I'm ready for warm weather.

20 degrees here this morning, and feels even colder.

My busted bones & joints just don't like the cold anymore, but I hate hot weather.

I'm screwed, LOL. I'll never be satisfied.

Rick

I'm right there with you - although you're older than me - ready for some warmer weather!

Comment

I know what you mean. My body just hurts when it cold. Thank GOD we only get about 10 cold days in South Texas.

Comment

70 all day long would work for me. Throw on a fleece and stoke the fire!

Comment

Ill take the cold any day over sweltering temps
          But agree its time for some mild temps

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
            Ill take the cold any day over sweltering temps
            But agree its time for some mild temps

Agreed !!!!!!

I like it around 55 - 60.

That's skinny dippin temps.

Rick

Comment

i'll take 30 over 105 ANY DAY...... to old and fat for hot weather...

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                ^^^This in spades!

Comment

I used to be that way.

Favorite saying was - "I can always put on enough cloths to stay warm, but I can't ever pull off enough to stay cool without risk of being arrested."

Last few weeks though have been the pits with the arthritis, especially in my hands & shoulders. Just need a little sustained warmth. Note I said warmth. I don't want none of that sweltering heat either.

Rick

Comment

If it's below 80 , I'm freezing. I take a 100 any day.

Comment

Gettin old sucks. My used to be new motorcycle is just sitting in the shop begging to be ridden. Only 6 months old and still less than 4000 miles.
                      My old bones just can't deal with the cold any more and the rest of me can't take the heat. WE are screwed

Comment

Go to Hawaii where it is almost the same temps, not too cold, not too hot.

Comment

An invasion of robins arrived in my backyard last Monday...70 in DFW tomorrow...75 the next day...won't be long

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Gettin old sucks. My used to be new motorcycle is just sitting in the shop begging to be ridden. Only 6 months old and still less than 4000 miles.
                            My old bones just can't deal with the cold any more and the rest of me can't take the heat. WE are screwed
                            Steve, I still ride my scooter almost every day, regardless of weather or temps, but it isn't due to my love for a 2 wheeler. It's more from necessity, since it's all I got for transportation most days.

It may not be ideal for everything, but it's the most dependable ride I ever had.

Rick

Comment

Amen brother! I got plenty of clothes I can put on.

You can only take so many off (well legally anyway ) and its still hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X