3D shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D shoots

I started 3D shoots last June and really liked it, but in all honesty I think I looked forward to the first 2013 shoot more so than my first bowhunt in 2012. Anyone else feel that way. I guess it cuz of my friends I have made. I dont know also I got to take my son out.

many of us feel the same. Can't wait to see all our friends and catch up after the winter. Durk.

Comment

I can't wait to get started! I'm new to the whole deal

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
        I can't wait to get started! I'm new to the whole deal
        Its a great time

Comment

It is a great time. I've been shooting 3D's since '93. In '03 my then 2 year old son Milo started coming out with me and we've been shooting them together ever since. After several years of just showing up to put holes in the targets, we started volunteering to set up and take down and despite all the hard work, we have almost as much fun. A couple of times it's been just me and the boy setting up the shoot, that's when he gets to drive the truck while I walk alongside the trailer. So yeah, 3d shoots are a big part of mine and Milo's time together and we both look forward to them.

Comment

That's good stuff right there! Looking forward to my qnd my son's first 3D shoot.
            Originally posted by robert garcia View Post
            It is a great time. I've been shooting 3D's since '93. In '03 my then 2 year old son Milo started coming out with me and we've been shooting them together ever since. After several years of just showing up to put holes in the targets, we started volunteering to set up and take down and despite all the hard work, we have almost as much fun. A couple of times it's been just me and the boy setting up the shoot, that's when he gets to drive the truck while I walk alongside the trailer. So yeah, 3d shoots are a big part of mine and Milo's time together and we both look forward to them.

Comment

Working...
            X