Zombie 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie 3D shoot

Yesterday, I was at Academy Sports and saw this Zombie 3D target, which I thought was pretty cool. Then last night, I had a zombie dream. Then it occurred to me just now how cool it would be to have an entire zombie 3D shoot with different kinds of zombie targets. What do you think?
    Attached Files

I need one...

Comment

Seen it at academy!! Pretty neat but wonder how long it would last!!

Comment

3d shoot with them would be awsome!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
          Yesterday, I was at Academy Sports and saw this Zombie 3D target, which I thought was pretty cool. Then last night, I had a zombie dream. Then it occurred to me just now how cool it would be to have an entire zombie 3D shoot with different kinds of zombie targets. What do you think?
          My 27 yr old son is semi-into zombie apocalypse. I had to get him a T- shirt last Christmas that says "the hardest part about preparing for the zombie apocalypse is pretending I'm not EXITED!).

CCR does a Fright Night shoot every Halloween. You can check it out at this link.

Comment

I normally prefer my AR or my Tactical shotgun for my zombie killin....but if you get one of these together...I AM IN!

Comment

Here's a video of somebody shooting an apple on Zombie Fred's head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEMrQgre7U"]Undead Fred's Apple shoot - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                I normally prefer my AR or my Tactical shotgun for my zombie killin....but if you get one of these together...I AM IN!
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                  My 27 yr old son is semi-into zombie apocalypse.
                  To tell you the truth, I used to be annoyed with the whole zombie craze, but now I'm kind of into it. Just the other day, I found myself interjecting on a serious thread about gun control to say, "When the zombie apocalypse comes, you're going to wish you had assault rifles!"

I had to get him a T- shirt last Christmas that says "the hardest part about preparing for the zombie apocalypse is pretending I'm not EXITED!).
                  That is true. :-/

CCR does a Fright Night shoot every Halloween. You can check it out at this link.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...reek+Halloween
                  Cool. thanks for the link.

Comment

if some one had a whole "Zombie Aocalypse" 3-D shoot i would deff. be in on some of that action. lol

Comment

I think one of the target companies would have to get busy designing some more!Would be a cool idea for a shoot.You could do it at night with glow sticks lighting them up and even have some moving toward you while you were shooting them!

Comment

Better if it was in an urban environment, miss and hit a wall. We attended had a shoot like that in Monterrey, MX one time. We were shooting at 3d targets thru doorways and open windows, made it fun. The zombie targets would have taken it to a whole new level.

Make the tourney and I will do my bestest to join y'all, lol

Comment

A looooooooooooooooooog time ago, when the San Angelo Trad guys weren't all sooooooooooo old, they put on shoots called "Monster Shoots".

These shoots were all held at night after dark.
                          They were awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just your average old coon shoot.
                          All the targets were homemade.
                          There would be werewolves, vampires, medusa, giant squids, ghosts, (lord I can't remember them all), etc. etc.

I miss em.

I still say to this day - No one even comes close to the level of imagination, and ingenuity put into homemade targets, and how to set up a shoot for fun like Carl Newsome (God rest him), and Butch Gleghorn.

Rick

Comment

How much $ are the Zombie targets?

Comment

that is cool! How much was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X