Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad Lefties around San Antonio

Hey guys,

Would there happen to be any left handed trad guys in San Antonio that would be willin' to help a newbie out and let me try out one of their bows? Or someone that might be interested in trading a LH trad bow for a LH AR31 or RH Ross Cardiac compound. Been thinking of switching over for a while now, just don't know where to start. After hearing everyone talk about Mr. Sarrels, I would like to take a trip up to Austin to visit, but just haven't had the time. I'll also post in the classified for WTT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jason
    Last edited by J_Foster; 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM.

Jason, we usually have two or three lefites on the wall. You are more than welcome to come by and shoot them.

Comment

Thank you very much, Mr. Sarrels. I do plan to make a trip up there as soon as I have some time to get away. Being that I'm not sure where I want to start with regards to recurve or longbow, I thinks it's best that I try as many of them as you have

Comment

Mr.Sarrels makes a fine bow for sure.

Comment

I don't know where the lefties are but I do know there are several out there. Going to Bob's and shooting what he has is definitely a good idea too.

Good luck and welcome to the fun side!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks again guys. Hopefully I'll be able to get away in the next few week. In the meantime I'll keep my eye out for any opportunities to shoot around here.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Thank you so much, Hogdaddy. PM returned.

Comment

Mr. Sarrels, still have any lefties sitting around? Thinking of making a trip to your shop in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Sorry guys. I know this is an acient post. Maybe I should just give Bob a call. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
                      Sorry guys. I know this is an acient post. Maybe I should just give Bob a call. :-)
                      Give Bob a call!!

Comment

If you're still interested in shooting a recurve, I shoot a left handed Samick Sage and would let you shoot it. I am fairly new as well and bought it as a starter but hope to get one of Bob's bows next year hopefully.

Comment

Thank you BL, I will keep you in mind. I sure appreciate the offer. If I do pick up a new bow in the near future, maybe we can get together and shoot a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
                            Thank you BL, I will keep you in mind. I sure appreciate the offer. If I do pick up a new bow in the near future, maybe we can get together and shoot a bit.
                            Sounds good.

Comment

We still have some

Comment

Working...
                              X